Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Angela Daniels is the founder of Daniels Law Firm. She is an intelligent, diligent and a creative lawyer. She graduated in 1999 from Carleton University with a B.A. high honours, and graduated from University of Ottawa in 2004 with an LL.B.
She has been a recipient of several scholarships, been on Deans’ Honour List and received King McShane Award in Civil Liberties.
As of 2005 to date, she is a member in good standing of The Law Society of Upper Canada as well as the Ontario Bar Association. She is also a member of County of Carleton Law Association (CCLA).
Daniels Law Firm sponsors several local charities in Ottawa.
Most of our clients are professionals, business owners, business investors and other people who rely on us to provide them with exceptional legal services in family, immigration, litigation, wills and estate matters.
Let us handle your legal matters so you can focus on your life. You can be assured that you will be given best legal advice available from lawyers who not only know the law but know how to use it to benefit you.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law (divorce, custody, pre-nups, separation agreements etc)
- Collaborative Family Law
- Immigration Law
- Wills & Estates (includes probate and litigation)
- 70% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Ontario, 2005
- Collaborative Practice and Interdisciplinary Team Training, Ontario, Canada
- Collaborative family law lawyer – October 1, 2021
- Herzing College, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Mediation for Professionals Certificate – July, 2020
- University of Ottawa, Faculty of Law, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- J.D. – 2004
- Carleton University, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Bachelor of Arts, High Honours – 1999
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The Law Society of Upper Canada, Member in Good Standing, 2005 – Present
- County of Carleton Law Association, Member
- Ontario Bar Association, Member in Good Standing, 2005 – Present
- The Law Society of Upper Canada, Barrister-at-Law, 2005 – Present
- Supreme Court of Justice, Solicitor, 2005 – Present
Pro Bono Activities
- The Canadian Free Wills Network, Member
- Reach Canada, Equality and Justice for People with Disability, Member